Friday, August 10, 2007

I love my job!

What a view from the office huh?! This is what it looks like when it is raining or cloudy down below. It's always nice to know that usually when I go to work, I will get to see the sun-now I might not have two dimes to tub together, but in the end I get to see the sun.



VIVA LAS VEGAS! I would love to tell you I was flying the Beech 19oo when I took this Photo, but the flying gurus would call me out on it and ask me when the Beech had slats installed?
This is downtown Pittsburgh in the evening time. You can see the stadium in the background with the lights on. If you look even closer you can see the Cincinnati Reds players with their red uniforms on, spanking the Pirates in a divisional matchup game.



Franklin, Pennsylvania looks much better from the air than on the ground I assure you. It has what you call a high population that partakes in Crystal Meth. I am trying to help the situation as much as possible by taking any person that wants to leave this area to freedom. It seems as though we always take more out of there than what we bring in. You can mark this city off your places to visit before you die list!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home