Sunday, June 12, 2005

Who is Royce?






I graduated from The Ohio State University. I am a veteran of the United States Navy. I am a Captain (pilot) for Mesa Airlines. I fly the "puddlejumpers" Beech 1900D, 19 seater turbo prop aircraft. It has been my dream to fly airplanes for a living, so going to work for me is a thrill and lots of fun!

I have lived in many places:

Cincinnati, Ohio (born and raised)
Kansas City, Kansas
Baltimore, Maryland
Richmond, Virginia
Atsugi, Japan
Lemoore, California (near Fresno)
Columbus, Ohio
Vero Beach, Florida
Atlanta, Georgia
Rockville, Maryland

Where are you from?

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey royce, it's your good buddy mike...i really like your website brotha..i am from richmond,va as you are well aware of. anyway, jill and i are going to come see you in hagerstown very soon :)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Chucko said...

Hey Royce! Remember me broseph? It's Chuck from Cincinnati. I've lived in... uhhh... Cincinnati. I did spend some time in Dayton (WSU) and Florence, KY... but I think that still counts as Greater Cincinnati in the long run. Let me know what you're up to, and if you're in town we should hook up for some Montgomery Inn. I work only a mile or two from your old house on Mason Montgomery road (Governor's Hill). Tell your family I said hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home